Image Map

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A bit of my weekend with Tara, Melissa & Bart

Tara, Melissa, and Bart came to visit from Colorado last weekend!! It was such a gift!! I am always encouraged by being with them. They love me, they love Jesus, and they love having fun being crazy... 
its a wonderful thing :)

Bart & Melissa walk the same. Millions of Milkshakes- west hollywood. && We gave Tara & Melissa a big birthday party Saturday night! 

Tara got a tattoo :)
My pretty eyed sister.
Marie, Meredith & I dressed up "hollywood" to pick them up at LAX. I wish you could see how huge my fantastic fake boobs were :) More pictures.


“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, 
like art.... It has no survival value; 
rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” C.S. Lewis


No comments: