Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

Photo diary. Here & there at Dad's house.

I thought I'd share some glimpses of where we wander here at my Dad's.

The first few photos are from the Air Force base where my step-mom works. Dad takes me there pretty much everyday to check his mail and run errands. Its actually one of the things I really look forward to each day. We always go for coffee at the Officer's Club after visiting my stepmom at work (&& we all know how I feel about coffee. :) )

The next few photos are from around my Dad's house. He lives in a small town called Börsborn, not too far from Saarbrüken. I love to go for walks around his neighborhood. There are wide open fields and gorgeous trees. Shaun doesn't appreciate the walks as much as I do... His options on places to skate are limited these days.

The other day we walked over to the only restaurant in town. Its adorable. I ordered a "heiße Schokolade".

The last couple photos are from our venture into a neighboring town to fix Shaun's iPhone. We didn't have any luck that day but we are hoping to get him a new screen soon.

As you can see his phone is a bit of a disaster... Or perhaps a miracle... considering it still works perfectly.

Anyway I hope you are having a good day & enjoying time with the ones you love! Know that I am praying for you!





































No comments: