Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Wherrreeee issss Jesssssiiicccaaaa???

Where in the world have I been?

I know! I've left blog town for wayyyy too long. But don't worry sweet friends, I'll be back tonight!

Shaun and I were leading an outreach in San Clemente last week, sooo that left me MIA from Beauty Arise.

And today is our YWAM staff beach day (HOORAY!!!! Its a day in Malibu to celebrate another year of serving as missionaries with YWAM LA!) but after we get done in the sun I will hop back online to share some of my heart with you.

It's been over a week since my last post, and since you already know I am a woman of many words, I have LOTS to say :)

Anyway I hope you have an awesome day and I can't wait for our next little date on here again soon!

Here is a sneak peak of our recent happenings...

No comments: