Image Map

Friday, July 20, 2012

Blossom & Vine.

Happy Monday sweet friends! 
I hope your weekend was wonderful and that Monday is treating you well!

A few weeks ago I began following a new blog called "Top of the Page"
I don't spend much time reading other blogs but I found Leslie to be inspiring and refreshingly personable, So she won my "follow" within minutes. 
From there I met Aly. She is a precious woman with a gorgeous family and beautiful heart for God. 
Aly was a guest post for Leslie... and just like my experience with "Top of the Page"... I became a follower of Aly's blog "the Mommie Diaries" right away. 

To my surprise I also won a little contest that Aly was offering on Leslie's page- which meant that I not only got a new blog to follow, but I was actually able to correspond with Aly personally through email. Hooray for new friends! She happens to live only a few hours away so we are planning to meet sometime in the near future to become friends in person... until then our friendship will continue to grow online. :)

On Friday my experience with Aly only grew sweeter as I got to my mailbox and found an unexpected treat! She had made me my very own personal hoop, and scripture prints, to decorate my house with! 
She sells her work on Etsy and it is all completely adorable. 
((But it meant the world to me that my piece was custom made from her heart!)) 

Aly is an encouragement to me and I know you will be blessed by her blog and her company. 
 Please visit her, follow her, and support her business! Her pieces would make excellent gifts! 

No comments: