Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Pretty Philosophie.

Hi friends!

I just wanted to share a blog with you that I was invited to guest post on back in December. The blog belongs to my good friend Karisse and her younger sister Kristel. Karisse was my (favorite) staff member at Youth With a Mission, Los Angeles when I first came out here in 2007. She is a passionate woman who finds beauty and LOTS of fun in pretty much everything.  She is fiercely compassionate which has led her to places like Thailand, Egypt and eastern Europe to provide aid for people suffering from injustice. Even through losing her mother far too early and having battled cancer multiple times, Karisse has maintained a contagious attitude of hope. She shares my appreciation for Disney movies and girly things, and has been used by God in powerful ways to help me start Beauty Arise.

This woman is worth knowing and I'm honored to have been featured on her blog.

Thanks for checking it out!



No comments: