Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

Montana. Fishing with the Wilson's.

So I went to Montana last week!
The land of fishing, hunting, beautiful big sky, and the state where I lived the first 5 years of my life!

Meredith and I were EXTRA excited for the opportunity to have a "sisters' trip" to visit my Dad, who was on vacation from Korea, and our big brother's family, who are currently living in Helena. It was sooo good to spend time with my sweet nieces and to witness my Dad in Grandpa-mode, which I had not yet seen first-hand. This was also the first time in lots of years that all of us Wilsons were together under one roof, and it was so good that I'm already planning our next family trip to Montana. 

(PS. Yes, I know I'm a Hover now, but I still love to claim my Wilson-ness too. You understand.) 

Anyway I have LOTS of pictures to share with you because my week happened to be extremely  photogenic, but for now I'll start with some of our fishing adventures with Dad and the girls. :) 

Oh! And the first photo of that fairy-tale, cotton candy, sunrise.... it is NOT filtered. 
That is actually how Montana wakes up in the morning! 
My Dad took the photo on his Nikon, and I am delighted to share it with you. 

Thanks for enjoying these with me! See you soon!


No comments: