Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Husband...

flew to Michigan yesterday. Wife, that's me, is still in Colorado for another week. I'm thankful to be here but sad to be away from him. He is the best man I know.

His birthday is Saturday and sadly I won't be there to celebrate with him. I also won't be there to give an adorable pair of glittery skinny jeans to our one-year-old niece, Siri. (PS. She was born BEFORE the iPhone decided to welcome its own "Siri" into the world... Our poor niece will forever be jokingly asked for directions and weather reports.)

Anyway I love my husband and I love Colorado, so I'm happy that even though I can't have both at once... At least I'm not sitting in Los Angeles missing them both.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so beautiful! Miss you! Love Beppan