Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jesus. Jessica. Santa. Snow. && a lovely little coffee shop.

Last Sunday my sister Meredith, our friend Melissa, and I ventured up to Big Bear, California. We were longing to see snow, and the girls had decided to have a day of snowboarding. This left me alone to spend all day in Big Bear village. I mostly sat in a coffee shop having an extra long date with Jesus, but I also walked around a bit and enjoyed being cold. Here are some pictures of my adventures...
Mrs. Clause :)

Mrs. Clause came into the coffee shop

The coffee-shop

Jesus, journal-time, Bible-time, and a holiday latte

I found Santa!!

SO filled with Christmas spirit

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

my Colorado heart was filled with joy when I found the snow

Big Bear Lake 




Love this 

and this! 


My favorite mug!

Christmas lights and icicles!

Meredith, Melissa and me after they finished snowboarding!

The Copper Q coffee shop
My day in Big Bear was heaven-sent. I was able to go up there the weekend after I found out about Karl's death. Such a gift to be able to relax and get things done. God was so faithful to meet with me that day and remind me of truth. Such a gift.


Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


No comments: