Image Map

Friday, May 15, 2015

Be More Fun to Date Series! Part 2 - "Facebook Official"

It's FINALLYYYYYYYYY here! 
The second video in our Be More Fun to Date Series! 
"Facebook Official"
Defining what it means to be "In a Relationship"!
Sharing 3 facts about this stage of the relationship! 
And ending with 3 ways to be more fun to date! 

It's fun and we hope it's helpful too! 

In our next video we will be talking about "I love you." 
What does it really mean? When should you say it? 
Stay tuned! 

Thank you for watching!!



post signature

1 comment:

Neighbor Dave said...

Hellooooooo! This was very encouraging! You two are awesome. Super excited for the next one, I just listened to a report on the subject "love you" what does it mean and how are we saying it, do we know the difference between love and lust. I was fully captivated, as I was with this video. Shaun if I ever find myself with a stalker I am gonna send her your way, so you can explain to her why she is better off without me. Seinfeld time!